In the serial measurement of components for the automotive industry, our services include, testing and documentation of production results, the classification of standard deviations of individual parts or the goods inspection on behalf of our customers.
The technical infrastructure and the extensive experience of Messtronik GmbH guarantees a streamlined execution of your measurement order:
- Serial measurement of machine components up to a size of 6x4x3 meters and a unit weight of up to 25 tons
- Parallel measurement on several identical machines and thus short lead times with daily delivery of the necessary lot sizes
- Complex turned parts or large gears with a diameter of 2,000 mm with high throughput and consistent quality
- Fast measuring machines with rotary/swivel units and high-precision devices with a rigid probe system - all with scanning sensors
- Multi-sensor technology up to a size of 500x500x300 mm enables detection with optical and tactile sensors (application examples: large circuit boards, stamped parts such as stator or rotor sheets)
- Independent of form, material and non-destructive
Would you like to have a serial measurement carried out?
Then please take a look at our video on serialmeasurement: